Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Am So Blessed!



I was was listening to my music and the Martina McBride song came on- "I am so Blessed" and that got me thinking today how blessed I really am. Yes I am blessed in the sense that I have always had food on my table and clothes to wear, but today I realized how God has deliberately and obviously placed some pretty awesome people in my life. While this blog is mainly for me -I think there are a few people who stuck around through my year long hiatus haha-But If you do read this know that you have touched my life and i am so very grateful for that! My awesome and encouraging friends and roommates who lift me up when I'm down, who laugh with me when i do dumb and crazy things, who will make ice cream runs to HEB at 3 am, who will go on completely random road trips to Conroe just 'cuz, who will pray with me when I'm struggling, who will lay on the trampoline talking about the most random things, who will do crazy exercise videos just to laugh at/with each other and whom I love so dearly. The wonderful Worleys and Bacaks who have truly been an example of what Mission minded really means- These people exemplify Christs love and the Commandment to spread the gospel in all of their actions through their whole day and it is because of Rusty's example that I know that I can be a PA and still share the gospel-no matter the setting. And my family. Every night I drop off my Awanas kids I'm reminded how blessed I have been to have parents who support me no matter what I've decided to do (Even through rach and I have chosen respectable fields I am certain they would be just as proud of me and supported me the same if I had gone to East Pasadena Community College and decided to become a trash collector- as long as it was where God called me and it had health insurance ;), who love me no matter how many times I get snappy or my "tone" is "unacceptable", and who will always be my momma and daddy no matter how old I get.

By the way the picture is me, Angela, and Emily on Buddy from the College Night of Worship out at the Creenshaw Ranch- some more people who have touched my life!-

No comments: