Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Unalakleet Clinic

I have not caught up :/ but to avoid getting behind here are some pictures of the clinic I'm at in Unk. It is much bigger than the clinic at Brevig. I loved Brevig and it's people, but i've noticed there is a different atmostphere/ "way of thinking" here. I don't know why exactly, other than it is a little larger city. But i'll get to that later- Today is pictures of the clinic.

View out the window in my office- it's a little cloudy today

My "office"

The front reception area- they even have a reception area!! to the L is the check in for the clinic and to the R is the dental clinic- I think it is open most of the time but i'm not sure. Sorry the pictures are dark- I took them during lunch when all the lights were out.

Hall with all the exam rooms- i think there are 7 regular rooms and 1 ER with 2 beds. If I haven't said it yet- this clinic is HUGE! (compared to other clinics in the area)

The hallway that has the kitchen and the door on the R is a laundry room- Thank goodness.

The kitchen. It has an OVEN! I never thought that would make me so happy :)

My room- all my food is stacked up by the fridge, the PT room. to the L of the weight machine is a tredmill and my bed.

No comments: