Friday, March 7, 2008

Edinburgh: round dos

We leave Sunday for Edinburgh again. This time I feel like I will be able to help more. Don't get me wrong last year was an amazing learning experience and I have been so blessed by so many things that started last year but I felt a little useless. I feel that one of my spiritual gifts is my desire to give of myself and my abilities to help other people and so i don't like just sitting around when others are working. But this year is different I am there to help and am able to and that excites me. God did some amazing stuff last year through all the people on the trip and I know he will continue to do amazing things. I just need to pray about my attitude. There are so many people that come in to see us that I need to watch my self and make sure that I do not get preoccupied with "getting all the patients through" that I forget the whole reason we are there. To help them physically and spiritually. This is a blatantly obvious time for me to share with the people we see how amazing and loving my Savior is and I don't want my attitude rush me out of time to share with them.

No comments: