Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DogsDogsDogs

Because I miss my little princess, and because this picture keeps coming up on my screensaver...
 and this one...
aww, isn't she cute and cuddly??
And because I'm leaving Unalakleet on friday. I have a few more pictures of the pups of the town...

This little stinker is across the street. very ferocious...but very content to stay over there and be ferocious. No need to approach the enemy.
If you can't tell he's a yorkie too. just a little smaller than my,ahem, 'little' mutt.

This is the dog I spend most of my day watching. He frequently jumps off to bark at passing ATV's, or rather he more often gets up to walk in a circle so he can lay back down in a much better position.

He's fluffy and black and has no visible eyes...seriously i've walked passed him multiple times and I can not for the life of me see his eyes??!!
I promise tomorrow I'll have pictures of actual people up here. I did have a pretty cool patient today. For HIPPA's sake he will remain anonymous, but he owns the dogs outside of town. And Ran the Iditarod last year. HOW COOL IS THAT??! I was in the room asking him all kinds of questions when i was supposed to be making sure he wasn't having a deathly allergic reaction. But hey- he didn't and I kept his mind off of that so really I was doing a service to him, right? Seriously, cool though. He said the dog I posted earlier- the one that looks like a wolf is from Kotzebu. Oh and I had another sweet man who was a veteren from Vietnam and had 2 BKA's (below knee amputations) from his 2nd tour, which he went on because he wanted to keep his brother out of vietnam. That's love. Seriously.
Anyway tomorrow. people. in pictures. I promise. Or maybe friday. or saturday. soon. that's probably more like it.

No comments: