Thursday, September 9, 2010

Even MORE Unalakleet


I think this would be great over the fireplace in the back room- whatcha think Rach?

Or maybe this...
No I think it's settled. This is what I'm bringing home. Isn't he so fluffy :) I wonder what tyan would think??
Hmmm... I wonder what "Native Style" is exactly. Maybe it's talking about the crab pots and snow mobile.
Here are some more pictures I took at The Point that morning.
The crazy sky again. This was right before it started raining...again.
The post office...everyone has a PO box. The mail man doesn't have to go far to deliver the mail.
A few of the far end of Unalakleet. The green building in the middle is the lg AC grocery store.


Before I post this next picture Remember...I don't have service on my AT&T cell phone here.


'splain it lucy...or should I say 'splain it AT&T
and there was a HUGE satellite right next to this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have the fluffy dog?!!?! He's so cute!!!

I miss you, love!

Sarah said...

Isn't he!! He just sat there and gave the most pathetic look to me. Didn't bark didn't move just begged me to take him home. Or at least that's what I'm interpretting that look as.