Thursday, September 9, 2010

More of Unalakleet

I went out walking on monday morning because, well, I was up at 8am ready to work...and the clinic was closed :/


SO I have a bunch of random pictures from around the town, including the one horse in the entire area.

Here's the horse. I figured I wouldn't keep you on the edge of your seats.
And here is my dog friend. Really we're just distant friends...as in I keep my distance.
But he knows how to stay warm. If I had a fluffy white tail I wouldn't have to use my laptop to warm my hands up
Here's one of the streets from the cllinic. Notice it is NOT paved yet. The rain has put all that on hold and has caused me to have to do laundry about 2x week because my pants are muddy everytime I go outside!
This is "The garage" the 2nd of TWO grocery stores!
Here is the Coffee house/Bakery. If this program would stop distorting everysingle image I put up here you could actually read the sign yoruself.
And here's some wood. pretty obvious I know, but everyhouse has it stacked up outside getting ready for the winter.
And here is Peace on Earth. Which I've been told has the best pizza in the world, particularly the greek pizza. But I also think it holds the title most expensive pizza in the world. 35$ for a "medium". But they also have salads for like 6$ so I'm a fan of those .
Here is Peace on Earth from a distance. Right inside the door is a choice... you can either go straight and get food or go through another door to your right and get a hair cut! I know you're thinking 'How convenient'??!!
And If I haven't showed you enough pictures of Salmon drying...here's another. Anyone want to tell me why they cut slits in it?
And lastly (mainly because I was impatient and couldn't wait for anymore of the pictures to upload.) is a boat...in the grass.

No comments: