Thursday, September 16, 2010

The people of Unalakleet

Here are 2 pictures of the people at the clinic at Unalakleet. I don't have any of the other people I've met, mainly because they've all been patients and Thanks to HIPPA I can't say, hey can I get a picture with you?? But I've met some of the neatest people up here, as patients and those that work in the clinic. And most importantly, a very influential person in town likes my numbing skills (with lido) better than my PA preceptors, so I've been told I could come back. :)

This is Henrietta and Marie. They are 2 Health Aides that work here. They both have adorable kids. Henrietta's youngest is 3 months old. Very cute and chunky-the baby.


This is Sharon- a Health Aide, and Jim, the PA i'm working with. He teaches at Pacific University's PA program.

No comments: