Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Dogs!

Although I guess I haven't even posted the dog pictures from brevig... but here are ones from Unalakleet last night.

I call this "One pooped pup" very clever I know I amaze myself sometimes.

not even a side glance when I walked by unlike his neighbor 2 days ago

Last night though- even his neighbor was too tired to acknowledge that I was walking all over his road

 I walked farther out on the tundra last night and saw more sled dogs...mushing dogs.

Whatever you call them.

I'm rather partial to mushing dogs. it just makes them sound more fluffy and cuddly.

Even though they are very NOT cuddly.

But speaking of not being cuddly tell me how many generations off of wolf the  dog laying down in the back looks to you...


sorry the resolution doesn't look good on my computer screen. I hope it is better on yours :/

That is a wolf to me- not a dog.
And yes I do realize that wolves are dogs but seriously...not the same.

I can't tell if these are the same dog but this one doesn't look that far off either.


Actually it looks more like a coyote (is that spelled right- it looks wierd : /  )

No comments: